A great big hug from me to you!

Hi Followers and Visitors of The Beautiful Music of Words!

As promised I will be adding new work this week.

My poetry cards, will be available for sale at the beginning of August.

If you would like to purchase these cards, please drop me a quick email with your contact details.

I will be posting an image of the cards here next week - so watch this space!

Poetry Card Titles as follows:

The Robot Wife (Illustrated poem) - Available August 2014 at £2.50 per card.
I Love You! (Illustrated poem)        - Available August 2014 at £2.50 per card.
The Angel of Geary Lane ( Illustrated poem)  - Available September 2014 at £2.50 per card.
Valentine: Heart ( Illustrated poem)                 - Available September 2014 at£2.50 per card.
The Kiss ( Illustrated poem)                             - Available September 2014 at £2.50 per card.

I also hope to publish three poetry Christmas cards, which I hope will be available from November 2014.

At present I am busily writing more poetry, and working hard to complete one of my children's books.

Updates re: competition Enteries

Well, sadly I was not shortlisted for Poetry London this time - so I'll try again next year.

I hope to be able to update you all soon, regarding The Mslexia Pamphlet Competition or The Bridport Poetry Prize.

That's all the updates for know, but I will be back soon to keep you all posted.

Enjoy the sun and pull up a chair!

I hope that you are sitting comfortably get ready to read ...........


Happiness, smiles and gratitude to you all!

Best wishes,
Deborah Hodgetts  x

Comments

Popular Posts