A Cut Above the Rest - Your Image for style!

Written by Deborah M. Hodgetts

Local businesswoman and entrepreneur Emma Grey Williams, of 'Your Image' based in Berkhamsted in Hertfordshire, is stepping out to create style and elegance for all.
Emma Grey Williams of Your Image.

Having spent over a decade working in the corporate world Emma Grey Williams of 'Your Image', understands how important it is to look and feel great about yourself everyday. She is passionate about helping you build yourself confidence through the way you look and feel about yourself. As a personal image consultant Emma, is able to combine her love of shopping and has the drive and dedication to help people feel great about themselves every day.

Emma Grey Williams has completed her training through 'Colour Me Beautiful', Europe's leading image consultancy, and is now looking forward to sharing with you the skills she has learned so that you too can be confident about the way you look.

The services on offer at 'Your Image' have been tailored to suit the needs of both corporate and private customers. Emma Grey Williams has a studio in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire alternatively she is willing to travel to you.

At 'Your Image' they offer personalised colour consultations, styling sessions, wardrobe detox and shopping experiences that are designed to help you look and feel amazing every day.

Whether you want to update your wardrobe with the right colours and style for you or look your best for a special occasion. Emma Grey Williams will work with you to do this whilst saving you time and money!
'Your Image' experiences also make for a perfect gift or treat to yourself.

Emma Grey Williams states:
"My mission is to help people build their self confidence through being happy with the way they look and ensuring they achieve their goals.
If you're looking to make the most of yourself and your image, then I’d love to work with you. I can show you what looks great on you, whether it be the colours that suit you best, or the styles to suit and flatter your shape.
I offer a range of services:
Colour Consultation - understand the best colours for you.
Style Consultation - find clothes to suit your shape & personality.
Make-up Lesson – how to apply a great look for you.
Full Image Consultation - the full works! Available for both men and women
Wardrobe Detox – get your wardrobe working for you.
Personal Shopping – shopping made easy.
Image workshops – For groups - understand the power of your personal image and brand.
I am also happy to put together bespoke packages to suit individual needs - so please get in touch.
In my work, I draw on my experience as a marketing professional, working with a range of companies and sectors. Throughout my corporate career I have always applied the skills which I now want to share with others: The power of positivity, making first impressions count & developing personal and company image & brands!
 I love working with both corporate clients and private individuals alike to achieve their goals. I look forward to hearing for you soon."


Emma Grey Williams of Your Image

Here are some of Emma Grey Williams of 'Your Image's' client's views:

Emma's warmth and friendliness immediately put me at ease. I tend to play it safe when it comes to my work wardrobe but I have now had my eyes opened, to both colours and styles that I had previously overlooked. I left the session with an open mind, and lots of top tips ready to put into action!
Justine, 29, Marketing manager

I was so pleased that we found the perfect outfit, for my 60th birthday later in the summer. I am looking forward to enhancing my image ready for entering my next decade! Thank you for such a positive experience Emma.
 Sally, 59, Hospice volunteer & hands on Nana!


'Your Image', also aims to meet the needs of the discerning male too.
Full Image Consultations for men start at £200.00 per session.
'By showing you what is important about your natural colouring and build, and by taking your personality into account, this consultation will give you simple guidelines to help you make the correct choices, make shopping easier, and develop an image that compliments your life style for business and pleasure. '


To find out more please visit: www.yourimage.club or contact Emma direct on: emma@yourimage.club


Copyright © 2016 Deborah M. Hodgetts











Comments

Popular Posts