Sunshine and Smiles of Love!

Hello!

I know it has been far too long, since my last journey here to the place I love.

Well, lot's has been happening in my World.

I promise I will be here on a frequent basis, to brighten and warm the cockles of your hearts.

So here goes...

I have been busy writing new poetry, the Biography is about to be delivered to the editor next week, plus I have been writing lots of articles and advertorials. 


Exciting news: My War Poetry collection will be published in October 2016, the main Poetry Collection is due for Publication early next year with a publisher, the Young Adult novel is also due for publication next year early 2017, and the Biography is due for publication in November 2016. Phew!

During the summer, I have been busy having fun with my daughter, while my lovely husband has been busy filming the 'Shooting' and 'BMX' at the Olympic Games, and 'Swimming' at the Paralympics in RIO.

We are all just getting back to normal now, and making decisions on a Secondary School, for my daughters big leap next year.

I hope that you have all been keeping well, and have not given up on me just yet. 


Watch this space as new poetry, is due to land here anytime soon...


Sending you all the warmest and happiest smiles, filled with love joy and hope!

Happiness, sunshine smiles, and rainbows!
Deborah xx


Comments

Popular Posts