Christmas Greetings to all ...

Hello!

To all you gorgeous people, followers and friends, old and new visiting my page.

Thank you! Thank You! Thank You!

Well, it has been sometime, since my last trip here to my page.

I have not been avoiding you, I have been merely lying waiting and watching the world.

In this time I have been crafting a fourth book, which I am still drawing in its breath.

In a few weeks time I will be releasing two poetry collections, and in early 2017 I will release the Young Adult novel and the biography, that I have also written this year.

Amidst writing all four books this year, I have had poetry published in Stray Branch, which is now available on Amazon.

It has been a busy year and some of the journey although bumpy at times, has been a transformative time for us all in the wider world.

I am now glad to announce that I will be returning to the love that is my poetry once more - as I feel that my muse has been left too long waiting.

So it is on that note, that I have added some new poetry.

I hope that you will enjoy these new offerings - please leave me a comment so I know you're really out there in the world and alive...

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and resplendent New Year!

Deborah X


Comments

Popular Posts