Feeling excited...

Well the day has finally arrived...

The doorbell rang, and a rather lovely UPS man handed me a package.

We parted company, with a jolly smile.

 I carefully took my package in, not realising it was going to be one of the greatest days of my life.

Now feeling super excited that the day has finally arrived, after so long.

The proof copy of my Young Adult/New Adult novel, 'The Curtain Twitchers of Oakley Place', now sits within the palms of my hand. I feel like a very wobbly jelly at present.

I have at least pinched myself one or twice.

Feeling very chuffed and a little drunk on excitement too.

So now I'm going to be super busy giving it a final check, before release date in April 2017.

Pictures and info to follow here soon...

Deborah x

P.s You can also now follow me on my Amazon Author page and Goodreads.

Pop by I'd love to see you, and you may get the opportunity to get some freebies.

Comments

Popular Posts